Analysis of Wairarapa Arts, Culture & Heritage Survey
From 21 November to 5 December 2014, two surveys were conducted and each targeting (1) the general public and, (2) arts/culture/heritage organisations and business/sole practitioners, with the main objectives to:
- capture a current snapshot of who/where/when/what in arts, culture & heritage;
- build on, and expand the survey conducted in 2008;
- gauge, in general terms, participation levels and attitude towards the arts;
- identify skills, capability gaps and needs across the sector; and
- inform Toi Wairarapaâ€™s direction.
Open the results document as a PDF here.